Key Club International and the Pennsylvania District exists to provide various forms of support to Key Clubs and members:
- Key Club magazine is published throughout the year, and the subscription is included as a part of the annual dues each member pays. Several newsletters are provided to club officers and advisors.
- Service program opportunities are shared with clubs, including partnerships with UNICEF, Children’s Miracle Network hospitals, and March of Dimes.
- Key Club district conventions are scheduled during the months of March and April, and provide club and member contests and recognition. There, district officers for the upcoming year are elected. Educational forums and leadership training are also provided.
- The Key Club International convention is conducted each summer and offers the biggest, most exciting Key Club celebration of the year. Districts, officers, and outstanding service are recognized. Also, the next year’s Key Club International Board is elected. Outstanding speakers are presented, and educational forums and leadership training are provided.
- A US $1 million liability insurance policy and up to US $5,000 voluntary medical payments for injuries covers Key Club members involved in club projects and activities.
- A U.S. $1 million liability insurance umbrella and a U.S. $5,000 per incident medical insurance policy covers Key Club members involved in club projects and activities.
- An international youth exchange program is coordinated with AYUSA International.
- Key Club International keeps the most important information and resources online for your use. These links take you to more information areas or downloadable materials. New resources will continue to be added to this area as they become available.
- Browse Membership Development – this section will aid your club in attracting new members.
- Browse Club Building – this section is the definitive resource for building a new Key Club. Order club building kits, learn about the chartering process, requirements, and more.
- Browse Club Officer and Club Committee Resources – visit this section to retrieve documents outlining duties and responsibilities, plus learn how to effectively administer a Key Club.
Download Club Resource Forms & Literature:
ProWebsite provided by newline Creations